Welcome to cyram.org. This website is where I store all of my projects and documents.
This website is a staging ground for my various projects, experiments and ideas. I update the site when I can on a semi-regular basis when I can find the time.
If you need help with maths, then
enter my Maths help website now.
This site contains many of my resources and games that can help you practise and make sense of various maths topics.
If you are in year 6 and want to practise maths games or send a message to me or your classmates then
enter the website now.
Students can also use the website to compete against each
other for points earned by playing various maths puzzles, or download instructions on various projects covered in
lesson. This is an older version of the year 5 class website and is no longer updated.
Here is a breakdown of my experience and skills:
Teaching and Training:
- 8+ years experience teaching ages 8-18 (KS2-KS5) Maths, ICT, and English Language.
- 3 years experience running training classes for employees on how to use different programs, features, and websites.
- Redesigned and modernised the ICT curriculum for KS2.
- Maths yearly sublevel progression for my students is double the recommended progression by ofsted for two years in a row.
- Assistant swimming coach for 2 years for KS4-5 students.
- I was the Chess Club coach for 2 years for KS2 students.
- I was ran a computer game making club for KS3 students for 2 years.
- I was a member of the Essex County Council ICT Working Group for 2 years where we helped create and share ICT resources and ideas for schools in Essex, UK.
IT and Technical
- 6 Years experience offering technical support to businesses and schools. 2 of those years I was a network administrator in charge of servers, domain administration, and networking infrastructure.
- Created a call-center (intranet) web application (using MySQL, HTML) to retrieve and store updates to a customer database for a distributor.
- In charge of website creation and maintenance for 2 years (St Andrew's School) and getting an IE6 only platform to work with other browsers.
- Used Citrix/Engage to remotely manage registration reports and run queries on student attendance and behaviour.
- Used VBA/Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spreadsheets to format and display limited results and charts based on a selected name or subject
- 2 years experience working with Apache Tomcat and ArcGIS/ArcIMS installations on both Windows Server and Redhat Linux Server.